Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sunrise Animation



I've had some time to convert the 176 photos taken on my wife's Canon 350D SLR camera of sunrise over Tiger Hill in Darjeeling, India and convert them in a crude Flash 7 animation. The Flash file is over 5Mb (compressed) in size so modem users beware. Broadband users should be able to load the animation without too much trouble.

The problem with the animation is that my tripod was being knocked around by people quite a lot. This lead to the sequence jumping around a lot at the initial stage before my expressions of "grrrr, knock my camera again and I'll kick your ass" started to have an effect on people around the tripod. Half way through I realised I needed to zoom right in to capture an appreciable sunrise so don't be too befuddled by that. You'll also notice some reflection creaping in to the sequence about half way through as someone said he was feeling cold so I had to close the window in front of the camera which was open up to that point.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this animation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home