Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Registax problems resolved

After receiving some very useful advice from David Tyler and James Jefferson about my problems with Registax, I managed to reprocess my AVIs from 19/11/2005 and bring out more details in surface features of Mars. It seems like one of my AVI files are problematic. Everytime I tried to process it I got an alignment lock error from Registax. In the end I processed another AVI file which I had saved and everything went smoothly. With the image to on the right, I set the quality threshold to 50%, as opposed to 80% on the image to the left. I also selected a sharp starting frame for the image on the right and made small gamma adjustments in Registax to augment the clarity of the dark areas slightly. Anyway, here's are my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home